The term Emotional Intelligence was initially coined by the two psychologists John Mayer and Peter…
Cross Cultural Sensitivity
It has been discovered that the success of global companies or joint ventures is largely…
The Balanced Score-Card is essentially a tool for performance measurement in companies that deal with…
The apt feedback system refers to the art of giving and receiving feedback in a…
- Intense discussion with request or team to identify and analyze their training needs.
- Get a clear idea of existing skills and profiles of participants.
- Customize course modules as per project requirement.
- Implement trainers-participants interactions to gauge the content requirement and training duration.
- An arrangement of teaching tools as per requirement.
- Ensure active interaction and involvement of participants.
- Provision of comprehensive study material to each participant.
- Daily Q&A session wherein faculty clarify participant queries.
- Faculties open to participants query clarification via emails.
- Participant feedback on various parameters scaled for each day’s training.
- Faculty feedback for batch/participant scaled on various parameters.
- Tests and comprehensive evaluation of the participants.
- Revision sessions arranged as per client requirement.
I’m happy that your company conducted this kind of workshop.
I wish the program to be longer.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Hope to have more sessions like this as this is well needed in the kind of work we have.
Mae Ann Awsta
Interesting and Interactive Training.
Your Safety Is Our Concern, Stay Home & Stay Update With QUANTUM's Corporate Trainings..